19 March 2011

zane's baptism

Last Saturday was my godson's baptism (Zane). He's super cute! I'm a proud godmother! It's nice to know that your friends trust you to guide their son/daughter. I love being one!
Anyways, after church, we had late lunch at Cham Sut Gol in Garden Grove. The restaurant was nice and neat and not too smoky like some other korean bbq restaurants. Their banchans was good. I really like their cold noodles (reminds me of pansit bihon but cold), steamed egg dish, and mashed potatoes (mixed with veggies...radicchio, etc). Their marinated meat was good too.  They had a spicy one but I didn't really like it since I'm not really fond of kimchi. For dessert, they have ice cream (choose your own). Service was good too.

salad with spicy dressing

cold noodles and mashed potatoes

marinated beef, pork, etc.

steamed egg dish

No comments:

Post a Comment