25 December 2010

bay area thanksgiving weekend

My relatives and I spent this year's Thanksgiving weekend in the bay area. We visited our other relatives and toured San Francisco and Napa Valley. It was fun and a different experience (re: travelling with a bunch of people...around 25). One thing I forgot when we went to Napa Valley was to visit Bouchon Bakery. I was so focused on going to the Model Bakery for its English muffins that I forgot about Bouchon (what an I***T). When I got home, I was craving for the chocolate macaroons for a whole week (which led me to try patisserie chantilly). I like Napa Valley. I hope to visit it again soon (and hopefully eat at the French Laundry and English muffins at the Model Bakery).

Palace of Fine Arts

V. Sattui Winery

Golden Gate Bridge

V. Sattui Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment