26 February 2011

2/24/11 food truck crawl

It's been a while since I've been in a food truck crawl. I miss it. I love food trucks. And I've been craving for macarons (I almost drove to vegas for one. Hopefully my sister will bring me back some next month. Is there any dark chocolate macarons???). Also, I've been obsessing about trying another Filipino food truck since the Tapa Boy truck didn't fill my cravings.

I went to two trucks only ('coz I've been eating out a lot lately and I feel guilty), the white rabbit truck (filipino fusion) and the ludo truck. Mmmm...yummy sisig and garlic rice. I like the crispiness of the pork and the rice wasn't cold and greasy (please take note tapa boy crew). Love it even more with cholula hot sauce. I'll definitely go back for more (and also try the ube macarons). I also had ludo truck's chicken which we're ok. The bearnaise sauce was too lemony and the honey wings had too much honey for my taste (I'm traumatized with honey because my parents used to force us to drink a teaspoon of it with raw garlic when we had cough. UGH. I gag thinking about it. It was effective though). For dessert, I had the MILO macaron (Milo is a popular chocolate powder brand in the Philippines. I used to drink it when I was a kid). It was ok. The cookie was a bit crumbly and my sibs say that it taste like nutella. I like.





No comments:

Post a Comment